Monday, January 9, 2012

Neutrogena Products


Image from Neutrogena website.


It has occurred to me that my "food blog" has shown more savings on beauty products than it has shown deals on food. But I think I have explained before that most of the food that you can purchase with coupons is stuff that is so processed that I won't eat them. I feel good about saving money on non-food items so that I can spend more money on good meats or vegetables. A quote I have seen on Twitter lately from Danielle Omar: "Those who think they have no time for healthy eating, will sooner or later have to find time for illness.” ~ Edward Stanley." Same goes with money. Spend some money now on good food so you won't be spending so much money later on healthcare.

So this post is all about Neutrogena products. Growing up with an uncle who was a dermatologist, I became aware of how the products are highly regarded by doctors. He used Neutrogena for his shampoo and his face cleansar. A few of my current co-workers swear by the Neutrogena hand cream. My personal favorite over-the-counter skin care product is Cetaphil but Neutrogena is a close second. This is a great week to stock up on these products if you are a fan. CVS has them on sale for Buy one Get one 50% off. The Sunday paper had several coupons that gave you $1 to $2 off certain products (you can also find coupons on their website under "Special Offers." You can use coupons to save even more money at CVS. In addition to that, Neutrogena.com is offering a $10 rebate if you spend $30 on their products from January 8 - February 8. I will be stocking up on my favorite product, Alcohol-Free Toner.

Happy Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment