Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Wednesday, July 29, 2009 - Sale at Safeway


Good Morning! Since I've been so bad about posting sales, I promised myself that I would get this Wednesday's Safeway sale posted early. Looks like this week has something I've never seen at Safeway before: Wild Caught Salmon. The only salmon I have ever found at Safeway is farm raised with color added and I just can't do that. It is $7.99 per lb which isn't too bad for wild caught. With the mangoes, red onions, and salmon on sale, this week would be ideal to try a salmon and mango salsa recipe like this one. Here are some other deals:

Beef Tenderloin - $6.99 per lb
London Broil - $1.99 per lb
Pork Loin Chops - $1.99 per lb
Blueberries - $0.99 per pint (blueberry season is pretty much over so enjoy them while you can.)
Mangos - 2 for $1
Tomatoes - $1.49
Watermelon - Buy one Get one
Red Onions - $0.99 per lb
Red, Green, and Romaine Lettuce - $0.99 per lb
Peaches and Nectarines - $1.49 per lb

Please note that each Safeway location is different. Please check your local Safeway Weekly Special on Safeway.com to see their specials.

No comments:

Post a Comment