Friday, July 17, 2009

Wednesday, July 15, 2009 - Sale at Safeway

There is something you should probably know about me. I'm lactose intolerant. Its not the most terrible thing that could happen to me but its pretty terrible because I love dairy products. Cheese, ice cream, milk...I love it all. Its not like I live without any dairy in my life but I have to be really careful when I'm dining out or if I have plans later on that day. An upset stomach does not make for a happy time. I think that is why I idealize a good bowl of cereal the way I do. There have been nights when I don't have any plans and I would gleefully walk to the grocery store and pick up some milk and cereal and spend an evening watching a movie with my bowl of cereal. Even now I think about those evenings with a bit of delight.

This week at Safeway, my favorite cereals are on sale. Here are the specials:

Beef Chuck Blade Roast - $1.69 per lb
Boneless Whole Pork Loin - $1.69 per lb
Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breast or Thighs - $1.69 per lb
Fresh Crabmeat - $8.99 each
Captain Crunch - $1.88 per box
Blueberries - $3.99 per quart
Yellow Peaches - $0.99 per lb
Vine Ripe Tomatoes - $0.99 per lb
Whole Chicken - $1.49 per lb
Lucerne Butter - $2.49
Raisin Bran - $2.50 per box

No comments:

Post a Comment