Thursday, June 25, 2009

Wednesday, June 24, 2009 Sale at Safeway

Jury duty prohibited me from posting early today. I was up at the crack of dawn and at the courthouse by 8 a.m. Here is some advice if you are called to jury duty in DC: Bring your laptop. They have WiFi and you can get internet access in the jury room and in the court room. The guy next to me was typing away on his laptop AND on his blackberry. Even with my book, notebook, and ipod, I was hella bored (and jealous.)

Safeway specials this week are pretty unexciting but here are some deals that caught my eye:
  • Bottom Round Steak - $1.88 per lb
  • Split Chicken Breast - $0.99 per lb
  • Large Raw Shrimp - $4.99 per lb
  • Watermelon - $3.99 each
  • Ground Turkey or Turkey Italian Sausages (1.5 lbs) - $3.50 each
If you like soda pop (Coke or Pepsi Products) then this is the week to stock up. Pepsi and 7-UP are on sale for $0.99 for each 2-litre. 2-litres of Coke products are buy 3 get 3 free.

***Disclaimer - Please note that each Safeway location is different. Please check your local Safeway Weekly Special on Safeway.com to see their specials.

No comments:

Post a Comment