Friday, August 6, 2010

14&U Farmers Market - Cooking Demo

Do you ever wonder what to do with all that wonderful produce that is available at Farmers Markets? Tomorrow, a few food bloggers and I will be doing cooking demos using produce and items that can be found at the 14th and U Market. Please come by and say "hi" and sample some of the food.

Here is the program:

* 10 AM Olga Berman - mangotomato.blogspot.com will create a Raw Beet and Arugula Salad with Goat Cheese.
* 10:45AM Alejandra Owens - alejandraowens.wordpress.com has Goat Cheesecake and No bake Lasagne.
* 11:30 Tammy Gordon - Floridagirlindc.blogspot.com is on with a Farmers Market Summer Confetti
* 12:15 Sylvie Nguyen - Thriftydccook.com is doing a delicious Thai Beef Salad

Hope to see you there! For more information on the 14&U Farmers Market, please click here.

2 comments:

  1. I wish I could be there! Unfortunately, I'm going to be out of town, starting tonight. But it sounds like so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I could be there! Unfortunately, I'm going to be out of town, starting tonight. But it sounds like so much fun!

    ReplyDelete