Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Wednesday, September 2, 2009 - Sale at Safeway

So, I've moved into my new home in Petworth and now have internet access. Its all coming together. Moving day was a cinch besides the two and a half hour wait at U-Haul (please advise that the last Sunday of August is not a good day to rent a truck from U-Haul.) The highlight of the day was seeing all my friends show up at my door with gusto and move my stuff as if they were bags full of feathers. You can always tell who your good friends are if they offer to help you move. Unfortunately, I had offered to cook them pork ribs and buy them beer if they helped me move so I actually don't know if they showed up for me or for beer and ribs.

Here are this week's Safeway specials:

Ribeye Steaks - $4.49 per lb
Sweet White Corn - 8 for $0.88 (AMAZING)
Jumbo Snow Crab Clusters - $4.77 per lb
Ground Turkey - Buy 1 Get 1
Coco Cola and 7-Up - Buy 3 Get 3 (2-liter bottles)
Domino Sugar - $2.50 per 5-lb bag
Nabisco Ritz Crackers - $3 per box
Grapes (red and green) - $1.69 per lb
Red, Yellow, and Orange Peppers - $1.99 per lb


Please note that each Safeway location is different. Please check Safeway.com to see your local specials.

No comments:

Post a Comment