Friday, November 13, 2009

Friday, November 13, 2009 - Items on Sale at Giant


I get tired of turkey very easily. I love the whole Thanksgiving holiday fare with the stuffing and the cranberry sauce but I really like it for one meal...not the six meals you end up eating with leftovers. And when my housemates and I started talking about having a Thanksgiving meal together before we all head our separate ways for turkey day, I knew we had to think about non-Thanksgiving foods. My plan is to make a beef roast with non-Thanksgiving sides (no mashed potatoes, no mac and cheese, no green bean casserole.) Hopefully we can come up with some fun sides that won't ruin us for our Thanksgiving meal. (sauteed spinach? potatoes au gratin? french onion soup?)

Here are this weeks deals at Giant:

Certified Angus Beef Roasts - Half Off all Roasts
Shady Brooks Frozen Turkeys - $0.47 per lb
Nature's Promise Organic Eggs - $2.99 per dozen
Swanson Broth - 4 cans for $3
Ragu Pasta Sauce - 3 for $5
Barilla Pasta - $1 a box
Variety of berries - $2 per pint
Celery - $1.99 per bunch
Broccoli - $1.99 per lb

Please check http://www.giantfood.com/ to see the specials at your local Giant Supermarket.

No comments:

Post a Comment